The ANZAC contests are practice contests for the ICPC that are open to teams in the South Pacific Region. It is preferred that teams compete on site at a university. Any university is welcome to host a site. The rules are the same as for the Divisional Finals, however an honour system is generally used when it’s not possible to supervise teams. Teams of three should compete in person (where possible) and only use the internet to access the contest platform.
- 2023 ANZAC Schedule
- All contests run from 12 pm to 5 pm Sydney time unless otherwise specified
- ANZAC 1 25th March
- ANZAC 2 19th April (90 minute sprint, starting at 5pm AEST)
- ANZAC 3 26th April (90 minute sprint, starting at 5pm AEST)
- ANZAC 4 May 27
- ANZAC 5 19th August
- a concurrent mirror of the New Zealand Programming Contest (NZPC)
- SPPC Preliminary Final 2nd September
- ANZAC 6 13th September (90 minute sprint, starting at 5pm AEST)
- ANZAC 7 20th September (90 minute sprint, starting at 5pm AEST)
- SPPC Regional Final 30th September (held in person in Sydney)
How to Compete
Contact your university organiser for details. If this is not an option, the Contest page will contain instructions for how to compete on the day.
We will continue to allow online participation this year, and encourage everyone to register their teams at https://forms.gle/93c81ePPT4cs5ytJ8 (2022 registrations won’t role over).
Archive of Previous Rounds
An archive of scoreboards can be found here.
Some previous ANZAC rounds have been archived at prog4fun.